Sunday, September 1, 2013

Cook With Yellow Event Winners Annoncement And A Big Thanks :)


Hey hey hey! I am happy to announce that Cook With Yellow event is complete now. What an event it was! I got 150 entries and each one was excellent and yummy. I am so happy and glad that you all participated with great excitement and linked all your yellow summer special dishes. Here is the round up.


Again, I acknowledge each and every one of you for sending in your entries and making my event such huge hit.  I will like to mention one non blogger Bini Basheer also mailed me her dishes and I will post them on my FB page :-)Thanks Bini :- )As promised please grab below the participation award and show off your achievement and proud certificates on your blogs and do a happy dance:)

Top contributor award goes to Food Mazaa. She with full enthusiasm sent me maximum number of entries from starters to mains to desserts. I congratulate her with all my best wishes. Below is your deserved certificate-hope you like it :)

Now I liked each recipe a lot, but if I have to choose one then it will be Pina Colada Mousse of Mayuri Jikoni. The unique idea makes this recipe outstanding and innovative. I know I am no expert to decide but being a blogger I felt that the recipe was very creative. Mayuri, please collect your valuable award :)

The next is best click award. I am so happy to say that it goes to my good friend (I am not biased) of Desi Fiesta for Low Fat  Mango Lassi. The Lassi, glasses, neat background made the image crisp and attractive. You nailed it, below is your earned award :)

Best recipe award goes to Eat N Eat Little More for Pressurecooker cake. Now, being a blogger I fall for those recipes which are explained well, have step by step pics and are easy to follow- these all points were covered by her. Below is your certificate, hope you like it :)


Now the most awaited one- the winner of the giveaway. I selected one lucky blogger through random.org and the fortunate one is number 117-Cutchi Kitchen for Pineapple RiataPlease mail me your complete Indian postal address. Also mention what will you like to have as prize -cookware, bakeware, cook books or kitchen accessories. Please mail me within 24 hours else I will choose another winner.


Once again, thank you all for making Cook With Yellow a grand success. Hugs :) New event coming soon :-)

12 comments:

  1. Wow!! Thank you so much Shweta!! It feels gr8 to win!! Sent you an e-mail with my details. Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! It feels gr8 to win!!! Thank you so much. Sent you an e-mail with my details.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks a lot for the lovely surprise.. M very happy to be one amongst the winners and dancing now!.. :) Congrats to all other winners, shobha, mayuri, manjula, cutchi kitchen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to all the winners.
    Thanks for the top contributor award certificate.

    ReplyDelete
  5. congrats to all winners and it was a pleasure t participate ..

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely lovely event and congrats to all the winners...
    It was really fun to participate in this wonderful event Swetha...

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratz to all the winners :) and so sweet of shweta thank you so much for this lovely award :) very cute design :) loving it !!

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats all winners..very nice event Shweta!

    ReplyDelete

Do not be a silent reader, do leave your comments :)